Could I be pregant

Posted , 3 users are following.

I had unprotected sex 2 days after I ovulated, and my period came 2 days late. Once it came it was lighter than usual close to spotting, the cramps I had were very faint to none and they would come and go. The second day the flow became a little bit heavier. I still don't have my regular period cramps.

My left butt cheek aches

My left breast has a scanty ache on the side by the armpit on and off

I'm slightly exausted

My appetite isn't the same/not eating as much

I sometimes feel light headed upon standing..

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

you wouldn't feel symptoms this fast..Paranoia...take birth control from now on.

• Posted

So even though this took place 2 weeks ago it isn't likely for me to be pregnant ?

• Posted

I'm not saying it isn't likely.

I'm just saying it would be too early to have the symptoms you have.

You had your period....although I had mine for 4 months when i was pregnant with first child.

Get a pregnancy test to ease your mind?

• Posted

Have to agree with Misssy........You wouldnt feel symptoms this early into a pregnancy.You say that your period came,so its more than likely that your not,its just that your period is different from how it usually is,which can happen as im sure your aware.If in doubt do a test in a couple of weeks.
    • Posted

Yea I'm just going to take a test just to be 100%sure, thanks..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.