Could I be pregnant?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi,

First time posting, please be gentle.

My husband and I are trying to get pregnant. This is our second month of trying.

I have had tender low back pain, cramping which are not as bad as they were,boating, major mood swings, tired,going to the toilet more and my vagina is tender and my husband said wetter than normal when we are having sex.I have also had a few pains there too. Yesterday or the day before my breasts and nipples have become very tender. I am not due my period for another week and took a test today and its negative. I did go to the doctor at the start of the week and she said I was showing signs of pregnancy but her test came back negative too which she did say she thought would happen.

Does anyone think I could be pregnant or just due my period?

Thanks

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

You can get good pregnancy tests at any drug store. If you want something more serious, head over to your doctor and have a urine sample done. A pregnancy test is very affordable. Your doctor could also help give you some advice.

Don't fret! My parents spent 5 years trying to get pregnant with me... but when they finally did, they had five pregnancies in a row. Sometimes the woman's body just isn't quite ready. Having sex often will increase your fertility as well.

• Posted

I have done a test today and my period isn't due for another week.

Aw that fills me with a lot of hope thank you.

Was really hoping someone could say if I had pregnancy signs or that iam going to start my period. I think the fact I have no idea what my body is doing is freaking me out cos I just want to know either way

• Posted

Don't forget it could be purely psychological. Try not to trick yourself... don't be afraid to be honest. There are reports of women convincing themselves they were pregnant and having all the same side affects like lactation, growth and weight gain, and even contractions... but there is no baby. our brains are powerful. Again, don't be afraid to be honest.
  • Posted

I have heard that as well so going to try and put it down to that and see what happens over the next week. Thanks for your help

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.