Could I be pregnant?

Posted , 6 users are following.

I've been feeling nauseous for a whole month now. No matter what I eat, no matter what I drink I end up feeling awful and at times I even vomit. The feeling doesn't stop. I've been trying to get used to it but it's not working. I thought it was the flu at first but there has been no improvement for three weeks. I'll be going to the doctor's next week to ask him but I wanted to post it on here too. My period was 6 days late(it's never been more than 3 days late so I was very worried) but it did come and I'm currently on my 5th day. Could it still be pregnancy? If not, what could be causing my nausea?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Well....i hope that you are female...and i hope that over 18 as well...

Here it may be many things....pregnancy....ibs..gerd....gallbladder....ulcer..gastritis....i am just shooting random diagnoses.... for now do yourself a favor and visit a gp. And purchase a paregnancy test from pharmacy... its not expensive and ots very accurate...

In many cases "false" period ocured even that the women was pregnant..so your answer could be yes.... but nobody here would know but you.

• Posted

You need to see your doctor asap ! Keep us posted!
  • Posted

I'm wondering the same thing about me. I've been in bed feeling nauseous for almost 10 hours but I'm on the 4th day of my period. I've heard that you can still get a period at the very early stage of pregnancy. It could be my gastritis acting up but the strange thing is....my antacid that usually works is not so effective right now. It could also be anxiety as my sister is in hospital to deliver a baby. I will have to take a pregnancy test. 

• Posted

Get a pregnancy test kit from the chemist and see your doctor.  Some people can still get periods while pregnant.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.