Could I have a tapeworm?

Posted , 1 user is following.

just to say, I’m 18 weeks pregnant, and recently I’ve been having some pain in my stomach area.  I’ve also been bleeding whenever I poop and there’s been what looks like rice in it? I saw something that looked like it could’ve been a tapeworm segment or something but it was hard to see because there’s always blood (sorry tmi). I’m sorry I’m just so worried about that and I have no idea what the “segment” type thing could’ve been been. Should i talk to my doctor?  I have an OB appointment tomorrow. thank you..

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.