Could I have Fibromyalgia! ??

Posted , 9 users are following.

I have suffered with aches & pains for years. I have been sent for physio a few times.....a nurse there suggested I might have scheuermann's disease but was never confirmed. I have had a weak bladder for about 30 years (I'm 47) and have recently had a TVT. I have had pain in my feet so bad I felt like my bones were sticking out and I was walking on them! I have had tennis elbow (doctor said) more than a few times and always in same arm. I have had golfers elbow now since January (same arm). I have had acupuncture for this but it didn't help. For the last few months I have had pain in both shoulders...and have thought it was the way I sleep...I have changed my pillow several times and have even got a new bed!! I suffer with restless legs almost every night and have also visited the doctors for this. I was folding the washing today and couldn't hold my arms up any longer after folding only a few towels!! My knuckle of my little finger is so sore to touch it feels like I've slammed the car door shut on it....last week it was my thumb. I'm fed up and sick of hearing myself moan about all my aches and pains !! I was googling my shoulder pain and found this site...could I have Fibromyalgia? ??

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I have been to the doctor about my aches and pains and he suggested I have polymialgia rhumatica PMR. Sending me for Blood test. Is this same/similar?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.