Could I have genital warts? PIC INCLUDED

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am freaking out. I recently found a little hard bump slightly above clitoris to the left and it feels like something is inside of it. It looks like there is something white in it from the picture. I have only had one sexual partner who claims he does not have anything and I have not seen him taking any medication nor have I ever seen any warts. We haven't had sex in a very long time also. I talked to him and he said he recently got tested and everything was normal. He told me to get tested if i wanted but hes positive he didn't give me anything. We have had sex multiple times and nothing ever happened. I noticed I got the bump after I was wearing underwear that was a bit tight and it felt uncomfortable. When I took it off, a certain area felt sore but it went away after a day and I only felt it if i touched it. I took a mirror to inspect it and I noticed a little red bump that looks like something could be inside but I'm not sure its too small to tell. I went to my school's health clinic and they do not know if its warts or not. It started bleeding on its own and when I tried cleaning the blood more came out and I went back and they told me they still aren't sure if its genital warts because its too early they said. They told me to get tested from my gynecologist and they'll know for sure but I can't wait that long I want possible answers. When it popped, the bump is gone but the hard thing is still there but I don't know if its my clitoris or not. There is almost no possible way for me to have it.. he doesn't have it so how can he give it to me? he thinks its an ingrown hair from shaving but I havent shaved in a while. 

Will the blood test be accurate even if it is too soon??? 

My history: I have had 2 yeast infections, a UTI and BV months ago which have been treated. My roommate gave me acute bronchitis. All of these have went away. 

Occasionally, I would get discharge with no odor or itch. It would be thick and creamy with a whitish color sometimes, liquidy and white, or the one before periods. 

I have been tested for infections and chlamydia and gonorhea but they came back negative. 

I am going to my gynecologist this week but it popped and it scabbed over so they cant swab it now sad what can i do now? 

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Looks like herpes to me Hun!
    • Posted

how could this be...he doesn't have it and ive only been with him sad i give him oral but there's nothing wrong with my mouth

• Posted

I mean people carry the warts/herpes virus without ever showing symptoms or signs! No body's fault.

I have a friend diagnosed with herpes and hers looks like yours, she gets it round her period and it then goes for the rest of the month.

Have you been checked out yet?

• Posted

i want to get it checked out but it popped and then completely went away. I have an appointment tomorrow but how can i get it checked if it's not there? I hope the blood test will be accurate because if i have it then i've had to have been exposed for over 5 months. I'm gonna talk to him again and make sure he gets tested but hes certain he didn't give me anything

• Posted

Update: I just saw a gynecologist today and they said if it was herpes it would cause pain. They looked at it and said i really shouldn't worry about it and that warts would also be different. She doesn't think it's herpes and told me everything looks normal. she said if i notice anything another bump i should come back but she told me not to worry. I hope she's right

• Posted

Hi. There is an alternative condition to herpes you need to rule out. You can get sores like that from an auto immune condition called Behcet's syndrome. Do you have other health issues? It is often mistaken for herpes but swanbing and testing us needed to rule it out to be honest. Have you been to an std clinic? Get it tested and uf it is not herpes get an appointment with a rheumatologist.

• Posted

What are the symptoms for that? I don't have any health issues. Yes i've been to an STD clinic and they told me the bump was most definitely from oil glands and they don't think it could be herpes

• Posted

Hi kriste you would have other symptoms of ill health. Fatigue, mallaise, possibly joint pain ibs type symptoms.

If the thing you had was white in tje middle, bit like a mouth ulcer, that is what Behcet's usually looks like.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.