Could I have Haemorrhoids?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Just a warning, this might be a bit graphic but its embarrassing to ask people I know who might not be so understanding about it. So I went to the toilet to take a number two. I felt a small pea sized shape sort of protruding out of my anus. I touched it and couldn't feel anything so I thought it was stool that just wasn't coming out. It persisted to stay there. I gripped it, still not feeling a damn thing and gently squeezed it. It sort of felt like crushing a very small grape. I didn't feel anything but I looked down to see myself bleeding from it. It still hanged there drained I guess. Afterwards I had a shower and cleaned the area. Now I'm seriously worried and wondering if I should see a doctor or what? Has anyone here experienced that? All advice would be great thanks. I'd rather not tell my parents (I'm a 20 year old man) until I really have to. It's important to note it didn't bleed massively just until it was drained, so not much. Er thanks in advance for any help. 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I'm no doctor but sounds like you have Hemorrhoids to me

Go to drug store n buy some Anusol or Preparation H. This will help with swelling. My experience once you have these nasty roids they will always come back. I had the hemorrhoidectomey . The most painful surgery ever. Do not get this unless really really needed.

Good luck.

• Posted

Hi you should check out using essential oils for haemorrhoids loads of info online, I've used them the top one's for this are Cypress essential oil, Frankincense essential oil, Tea Tree and Peppermint essential oil, you mix these in a carrier oil 2 drops to a teaspoon of carrier oil, the carrier oil I use is Sweet Almond or Johoba oil, essential oils can be combined, these essential oils are antiseptic, astringent and other properties, as I said loads of info online, essential oils are pretty strong don't neat, 2 drops to a teaspoon of carrier oil is about right, not for internal use, you use on the haemorrhoids, just put on the anal area.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.