Could I have hydronephrosis? I have only one kidney, please help...

Posted , 1 user is following.

First of all, excuse me for my English.

I was born with one kidney. My ultrasound results say I have mild pelviectasis. In my previous ultrasound result, kidney dimensions were 141 mm. Now (8 months later) it measured 154mm, so about 6 inches. Are these dimensions normal? Do I have hydronephrosis or am I heading towards hydronephrosis? My full ultrasound result:

The right kidney is 154x51 mm in size and its parenchymal thickness is 18 mm. Parenchymal echogenicity is natural. Mild pelviectasis was observed in the right kidney. Pelvis AP diameter was measured as 15 mm.

There is a 10x9 mm utricle cyst in the middle part of the prostate.

If I have stenosis, will I get hydronephrosis? Does the stenosis progress? What should we do if it progresses? Everyone comments differently. I am a student and I cannot go to the hospital because I have no money. Please help me, I'm desperate. Endless love to all of you.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.