Could i have hypothyroidism?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello all, i understand all of your times are precious, and i am very grateful to have been able to have some of yours. I tried sending this message to an online doctor, and it contains the key information and so i shall copy and paste it here.

Thank you!

Message;

Hello Doc,

I am really getting hopeless. I have had this for so long and am really just longing for a solution, the things i experience are so debtiliating that i can't function anymore.

I understand you may recieve many emails and so i don't want to make this too long, so i will just write down the key experiences i encounter. On a daily basis, i am fatigued, unmotivated, lack of feeling, brain fog, etc.

I have recently suspected this to be hypothyroidism, and have just recently had an experience where i began to feel cold and irritable after not eating for 5 hours. I then binge ate and feel better.

I just wanted to know what you think about this, and for you to additionally know how much this reply means to me. Thank you!

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

hi there. sorry you are feeling rubbish.. have you been to your gp for blood test i would definitely make that a priority.. kind regards beverley

• Posted

Hey, its okay! Don't worry.. i've been getting through it for years now.. i have had 1 blood test, which came back good my doctor told me, this was a few months ago

• Posted

All of your symptoms can be attributed to hypothyroidism but it could equally be from another cause such as iron deficiency. Go to your GP and ask for a blood test. I hope you get to the bottom of your problem soon.

• Posted

So no matter what you suspect it could be some sort of deficiency? Am i tributing to the problem via life decisions? I have already had a blood test also

Thank you!

• Posted

so im assuming he did thyroid and vitamin deficiency.. im sub clinical hypothyroidism so it was more difficult to diagnose. go back i tell them you want another blood test. nobody should have to live feeling crap..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.