Could I have Hypothyroidism

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hey everyone, I am 15 years old, and I am wondering if these symptoms are related to Hypothyroidism. I want to see some other peoples experiences before asking the doctors and whomever.

So, on google the symptoms that I have is sensitivity to the cold and dry skin. I have cold hives, which means that I get hives on my skin when I am in the cold and/or in cold water. It is a pretty minor case based on what I have heard from others, but nevertheless it is still super annoying.

Second, I have sensitive skin, which is another symptom of Hypothyroidism based on google. I had eczema twice, and just overall my skin is pretty sensitive. I don't have any of the other symptoms regularly so I am not worried about those. But I am curious if anyone else has had these symptoms or similar and it led to Hypothyroidism

Thank you 

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.