Could I have Restless Leg Syndrome?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, so I'll start by saying that both my mother and grandmother have Restless Legs Syndrome, and both got it around 40 or before.

Im a 31 year old male who had charley horses all the time as a kid. I've had anxiety for ages. Whenever I stand I rock back and forth because I cant stay still. I get some pains, numbness, tingling and twitching in my legs and sometimes feet (my calves love to twitch and ache).

In the past 5 years I have felt the uncomfortable restless sensation laying in bed a few times, but its not often. I do have limb jerks sometimes, but I've always thought it was from anxiety. Im curious if all of this sounds like it could be a Pre- Restless Legs thing?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Try some tissue cell salts called Mag phos.

you can buy them from health food shop..

you put them under your tongue ( sublingual) don't brush your teeth nor eat any thing 30 mins before or 30 mins after. taking them

Also take high doses of magnesium the chelated ones .

Some types of magnesium don't absorb through the body check again in health shop which ones are better.

• Posted

I have had RSL for so long that he just prescribes

Sifrol for me.

Its' actually a tablet for Parkinson's.. BUT works for RSL very well

• Posted

Have you been to a neurologist who treats RLS? He can test you to see if you have it.

Good luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.