Could I have rls

Posted , 4 users are following.

im a 23 year old female and for the past 2 weeks my legs have been tingling. it is worse when im sitting still and goes away when i walk. it doesnt hurt it is just so annoying. does it sound like rls?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

sarah, sounds like restless leg, try putting apple cider vinegar on legs, its worked for me 20 years.

• Posted

i have never heard of apple cider vinegar mentioned in regards to RLS. may i ask what you do exactly? And why do you think it helps? I'm curious, as I thought RLS was neurological, therefore originating in our brain. Please, do tell...

• Posted

If it were that simple, everyone would find relief from vinegar. Perhaps in the application, you are actually rubbing your legs and you feel better. This is a neurological condition not influenced by skin potions. To Sarah: If you lie down and cannot sleep, then you have RLS. RLS typically arrives at bedtime, and you would find yourself getting up and walking around, unable to sleep.

• Posted

i dont care for your email implying its in my head. for your information soap is what is used years ago people would place it their beds , the minerals from the soap open up the blood vessels. which im sure u knew yet

• Posted

yea i heard that yrs ago . im sure its true, but it works, when i had it for 2 hours i would r it rub soap on my legs and thats an old tyme thing they did in the 40s. they would leave the soap in the bed, any soap, , and i dk exactly what acv does but i figure its similar to soap. i rub acv on legs and arms , the smell doesnt linger .. if u know an essential oil person and mine placed alk oils that dealt with circulation, that stuff is great all this works with leg cramps. trust me, i would nt waste my time texting all this

• Posted

they say sugar and caffeine can flare it up, for me caffeine, i drink a 1/2 glass a soda every 2 days im ok. no problems, some say people gets from walkin on marble and concrete dloors, which i did for 14 yrs and its said to b i inherited

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.