Could it be a burn? Or an sti/std please any help is appreciated!

Posted , 4 users are following.

i am quite young. under the legal age to be sexually active yet i am. had 3 sexual partners in the last 7 months. the first 2 were fine i had no complications , but the third one has bought on a scare.

to prepare , i used nair on my vagina ( ive done this before)

this time it all went wrong. the nair was running out so i added water to it and spreaded it all over my pubic hair and groin / vagina etc but it was burning almost immediately. this wasnt usual and so i took no notice and continued slathering it on. when the burn got too much for me (around 15 mins later) i washed it off and it was still burning pretty badly. a day prior to this i experienced a random vaginal dryness where my vaginal lips were so dry they were sticking together making it really uncomfortable to walk. i used cold water to soothe the burn then made my way out of the shower. the burning hadnt stopped and it was quite sore to walk but i have a high pain tolerance so it was nothing. when we began foreplay i noticed i was struggling to get aroused. my clit was really sore and the shave was patchy as the hairs werent removed fully. the skin was burning as he fingered me. ignored it and used spit as a lube. sex was okay. we went a few rounds (maybe 12 in total) and i was really sore. could barely walk. the next day we went again but in the shower and that was okay. got home and couldnt stop itching (he didnt cum in me) the itching went on for days non stop and im scared i could have an std or sti because of the severity of the itching and burning. its been a few weeks and its still itches but not as severely. i checked what under there was looking like and i could see raised skin like a group of bumps (looks like if you was to get stung by a stinging nettle) and i used sudocrem to soothe the bumps. they seem to have gone down now but the other night i used greek yogurt to see if it would clear up the awful itching. it worked to some extent. yesterday i decided to check how everything was looking down there and i felt scabs and the skin completely rubbing off. it still stings and itches , my discharge isnt abnormal or smelly. i removed the scabs with an exfoliating glove and applied sudocrem again. it still stings and burns. but its all smooth down there apart from red patches where the scabs used to be. could it be a really bad chemical burn or should i go to a sexual health clinic? im really scared and embarrassed to do so. i also gave the boy fellatio so if it was something like herpes surely i would have a break out on my mouth no? he didnt mention any complications about his sexual health and i didnt see anything abnormal on his penis. help please , i really dont know what to do and nothing im doing is working.

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Id go to a doctor or clinic hun. Get a full std panel done, swabs and possibly a pap smear too. I know its embarrassing, but good for piece of mind.

• Posted

It sounds like you got some Nair where it shouldn't have gone and made yourself sore. Then had sex without enough lubrication, because you weren't feeling turned on due to the soreness. The friction from the sex has made the soreness worse. if I'm right it will all gradually settle down over a week or so.

Having said all that I agree with LadyJadey. It's a really good habit to get into, getting yourself screened for STIs. Even if you didn't have these symptoms it would be worth getting checked as you are moving between partners every few months.

I'm not with single settled partner so I get myself screened every 2-3 months

Best of luck to you

• Posted

hi , thanks for your reply! after applying to sudocrem my vagina is really swollen and has been burning all day. really uncomfortable to walk. i have tried to get seen at a shc but everywhere is booked up (as im not yet registered to one) it seems to be getting worse. my skin is really sensitive to certain things , normally direct eye contact can get me soaking but the whole sexual experience was painful and sore. im going to get seen at a sexual health clinic just for peace of mind as i truly cant sleep at night , i dont even know how these places work. i genuinely do think it was the nair but everything i put on it just makes it worse. if i get the all clear from the nurse ill go to my gp and get something prescribed for my discomfort i guess. im really scared to sit in a clinic just because of my age and the fact i dont want to be spoken about , but then who cares? my health comes first.

i will be going to register myself at a clinic this weekend and get seen for sure. this cannot go on and i cant even confide in my mum to talk about it. thanks for your advice though , it means alot ❤️

• Posted

You're welcome.

I think you are in for a few more painful days, unfortunately. Your vagina would welcome some rest and recuperation.

I wouldn't worry about attending the clinic. They have seen it all before and are used to people being nervous and embarrassed. In my experience they are non-judgmental and you can ask the anything.

• Posted

thank you do much for your help , since washing off the sudocrem the swelling has gone down and it doesnt burn no more. i think i may leave the home remedies alone before i go to the clinic , before i make everything worse.

thank you so much again from the bottom of my heart it means so much <<<333

• Posted

Regardless of your age, never be afraid to see a medical professional. I'm not sure exactly how young you are but obviously you are sexually active so need to look after your sexual health otherwise it could cause implications in years to come. Doesnt matter how long it takes to get in and or where, just make that appointment. Perhaps with a female practitioner if you feel uncomfortable 😃

• Posted

100%! once i get the results ill be sure to leave it here. thank you so much for your advice it has made me feel so much better. its really not worth the risk at the end of the day and i really do need to up my game and take responsibility before things get out of control and i end up with a baby or worse an std. again i cant thank you enough for taking the time out of your day to respond (without judging me) <<<<333

• Posted

hey im back ! turns out the nair irritated and burned my skin really badly. nurse said theres nothing to worry about and the skin is actually clearing up. i should carry on using sudocrem to soothe the itching. i got a few tests done including pregnancy , which came back negative (waiting for the results of the others) but yeah so far so good! wasnt as bad as i thought after all 😃 thank you so much again for your advice !

• Posted

got the aIl clear from my sexual health clinic! happy days 😃

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.