Could it be fibro..bad pelvic pain, stabbing in hips, sides, ribs, muscle spasms etc

Posted , 5 users are following.

For the past 3 years on and off i have had the same symptoms my symptoms are

Muscle spasms in my legs forearm elbow..belbow..bad pelvic pain stinging in pelvic bone..bbone..hot feeling in pelvis and legs (although not hot to touch) heart palpitations..spalpitations..stabbing in ribs, sides, back, hips legs and eyes...depression, brain fog, anxiety, pressure in pelvic area, migraines..nausea

I've had tests and internal done for ovarian cancer, bone cancerand loads of blood tests and comes back fine...i have had a smear which still waiting on results..iresults..ive heard about endometriosis but would that cause heart palpitations and muscle spasms in my arms and stabbing in my eyes?

Doc says it could be all due to anxiety and stress but I just keep thinking I have something Seriously wrong

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

since we aren't doctors here can't tell you what you have but I have fybromialgia or lymes arthritis two doctors don't agree. but I lean more towards fybromialgia. I hurt all over during flare ups like aching all over, pain in many joints, elbows, knees, hands, hips can be in different areas, heart palpations when bad flare, tired, depressed, anxiety. good luck. Hang in there DON'T GIVE UP! !! It's hard but hopefully you will find something that can help. look to God if your a believer. keep us posted..

• Posted

ask your GP to send you to a rhymotogist they are the ones who can diagnoise you for fibro to me it sounds like you have it

sending you lots of love keep us posted

• Posted

i have had fibro for over 30 years now , muscle spasms and cramps I get and still do are in the same places.as you mentioned, in July I had a TKR and the muscle spasms and cramps were horrendous sometimes its much worse than labour pains..it was a major flare up due to my body being traumatised..the tkr, stressing makes every symptom you get much worse fibro lives it when we stress..mist of your other symptoms do sound like fibro, however everyone has different symtoms, one might never ever get a symtom that someone else gets , and vice versa,. Mlanie you need to see a RHUMOTOLOGIST they are the dics that diagnose this..most of us have been diagnosed separately for each symtom we get fot years then we get to a Rhumo and get diagnosed ..it took 10 years for me, as we are not doctors just sufferers on here we can only go by our own experiences...wish you well melanie, hope you get a diagnosis soon, be blessed and have a lovely day.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.