Could it be herpes?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I had sex 2 weeks with a guy with a condom but he gave me oral I have been feeling funny like my lip and now I have a white bump it almost look like it could be an ingrown hair I think since I haven’t re-shaved but I don’t know and I know looking up symptoms are not good for you but I do I’m soon to go get tested! 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

You're right; looking up symptoms on Dr. Google isn't great idea, and would only increase anxiety level. But that looks a lot like ingrown hair.

• Posted

Looks like Hair bump if Hair is growing in it it’s not herpes but just be on safe side have your gyno look at it 
  • Posted

I’d go to the dr for peace of mind but it doesn’t look like anything to be worried about 
  • Posted

Doesn’t look like herpes. 

Herpes comes in clusters. 

Could just be a clogged pore. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.