Could it be IBS?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Recently I've been suffering with pains in my lower stomach, kind of dull cramping and I can often feel my stomach churning and gurgling loudly. I get bloated and my stomach feels so tight and full. I feel nausea and almost wish I could throw up, sometimes I've been getting random bouts of diarrhea.

Last night I woke in the middle of the night with a churning stomach, it felt so bloated and I could actually hear it loudly gurgling,I really struggled to get back to sleep as my stomach just felt so off.

Has anyone any idea what could help?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

hi clara, poor you! i'd say this is definitely ibs, it sounds like your symptoms fit. keep a food diary contact your doctor and start asking questions.

• Posted

hello. same. i get bloated every night, it feels so uncomfortable, it doesn't go away until i pass gas but the problem is it's also hard to pass gas. my bowel movements are off too, but i;ve never had normal ones for two years now even after having my colon checked (clean, except for mild ulcer) i don't know its cause too and i'm too scared to tell my parents coz check ups will cause us more money ahahaha

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.