Could it be MS???

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi! I've been having some symptoms which I can't put my finger on. I've been drs and had all bloods done and came back normal. I suffer with itchy skin now and again, at the minute it unbearable all along my stomach and down my side and thigh. I've been hvaing terrible pain down my right leg and foot. Some pins and needles too in my foot. I also had problems with my shoulder a few weeks ago but couldn't understand why as I hadn't pulled anything. It was so bad I couldn't get changed and the pain went down my arm into my hand with pins and needles again. I've been feeling drained, head feels fuzzy not like a head ache and last week I had a weird tingling sensation in my head. Back in January I lost my vision in my right eye, never had issues with my sight before and my consultant couldn't really explain why it happened and I got diagnosed with mewds. My vision came back after about 3 months, not fully though. I just think all these symptoms don't add up. A couple of years ago I had an episode where I had numbness all down one side of of my body and couldn't move. Thought it was a stroke but drs just said it was a migraine (as I've suffered with them in the passsd) Never had any tests, their attitude was well your fit and well so it's nothing to be concerned about. I just remember the feeling it was awful. My head went all funny and it was almost like all gravity had gone and I feel to the floor. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi MLL123

My suggestion is to see a Neurologist.  Tell them everything you just posted.

You said you lost vision in your right eye for 3 months.  All the symptoms you describe very well sound like MS.  Ask the neurologist for an MRI of the Brain.  You need to know what's going on. Keep us updated and Best wishes to You.

• Posted

Hi, thanks for reading my post and replying. I saw a doctor today and basically got told they are all random symptoms. As soon as I said about migraines I've suffered  in the passed, that was it. There was the problem! Told this doctor about my vision loss and she got very excited that I'd told her about a condition she had never heard of. Then was told well we hit an age where parts start hurting more... Felt like screaming I'm 32!!!!! Anyway took the slips for blood tests which I know will come back fine as only had some done not long ago and left. Nothing worse than not being listened too.

• Posted

Grrrrrrrr !  Screaming in Frustration with You.  Wow, so sorry to hear what happened

but Please ~ Don't Give Up ~ Never Give Up

Go to a Neurologist, ask for an MRI scan of the brain ( It doesn't hurt )

This Dr you saw never even heard of losing eyesight ?  One of the most classic signs that happens a lot. Print out your Post and take it with you to see a Neurologist.  Like you said, you're only 32 and the Dr you just saw had no clue.

A Neurologist deals with the brain, and central nervous system and will understand

what your questions are, and can help you toward getting a diagnosis and treatment

((((((MLL123))))))  Huggs & Best Wishes  Keep in touch  Make the call today, get an appointment scheduled! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.