could it be possible that fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue be linked to pituitary tumors?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have been doing everything doctors  have asked of me in order to feel better, physical therapy walking every god damn day, sleeping at a regular time, taking vitamins eating fruits and vegetables cutting out gluten, dry needling,  but my fibromyalgia only seem's to be getting worse and seems to be primarily focused in my back and I have these intense headaches everyday I am nauseous everyday. at times I wonder if it is linked to the fact that I  do have a microadenoma. it is hypothesised that fluctuating hormones could be linked to fibromyalgia. 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi

I have been thinking the same. I have a hyper prolactinoma which I take Cabergoline for and have started peri menopause last year. My hormones are messing me up chronically. I’m peeing a lot of blood, only when I have my period and haven’t had proper diagnosis yet but looking toward it being endometriosis and I then got diagnosed with fibromyalgia last year. Fibro symptoms started when peri menopause started and I am always at my worst just after my period has finished. My hair is falling out, my arms feel like lead, I have pain in my knees, stomach issues, neck and shoulder pain , the list is endless. I’m in my bed as I type this and it’s only 3.22 pm, I could sleep for a week. 

What are your symptoms/background xx

Jane

• Posted

Hi, first off I’m so sorry to hear all this.  I have been suffering similar symptoms.  have you been bit or scratched by an animal in the last year or two or come into contact with animal sylvia through an open cut or sore?  How long have you not been feeling well?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.