could these symptoms mean diabetes ?

Posted , 2 users are following.

im having these symptoms for about 2 months. i feel thirsty all the time even after drining water. i feel hungry a lot too. i get tired easily after doing slight work even. and feel weak also. i stay fatigued a lot too. and i have this probem that mucus is always trapped behind my neck and i have to spit it out. can anyone please tel me if i shall be concerned.? thank you .

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

other symptos which i didnt mention were shortness of breath and slight body aches. i also experience frequent urination. other than this i have also seen a slight chnage in my skin colour it feels like my skin is a bit yellower
  • Posted

You really need to see a doctor, firstly - stop worrying and find out.  It could be diabetes in which case start altering your diet now - little or no sugary foods, limit your carb intake.  Yellowing skin is usually a sign of your liver being stressed in which case you must see your doctor 
    • Posted

That is good advice from Whizzieliz.  Information is always good, then you can do research.  Worrying does not help, and self diagnosing can be harmful.  If it turns out you do have diabetes, all is not lost.  See my discussion " How I cured my diabetes and lowered my cholesterol".

regards, John

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.