Could this be a gallbladder issue?:(

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hey.

Could any of you guys,please give me,your oppinion on this,as it is causing me alot of anxiety.

For the past year I have had pain in the bottom of my sterum and my back between my shoulder blades it is a gnawing agony that is at its worst as soon as I eat it would seem. I have a feeling of fullness at the bottom of my sternum and daily indigestion that hurts Too. I also suffer alot of trapped wind bloating and light orangey colours stool stools sorry for to much information but does sound familiar as the daily pain is distressing me to the point of panic attacks sad as its,getting in the way of my enjoying my life!

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

And im allways regurgitating even when ive only drank tea rolleyes
    • Posted

Hi rochelle,

Your symptoms are very similar to mine. I had a semi attack on my right side last night and my pooh this morning was a rainbow of yellow and Orange and brown.

Because my scans do not show gallstones, or sludge the surgeon immediately said I think it's chronic pancreatitis! This was a shock to say the least! I still believe it's my gall bladder! Pain in my sternum, and right side into my back. Some left side tingles. Indigestion and heart burn even after eating very little and sometimes just a cup of tea!

All my problems started in my 8 month of pregnancy my baby is currently 9 months old and I still have no answers!

I hope you can get a scan and get yourself sorted!

Yes heart burn and indigestion can be symptoms of gallbladder stones or disease.

Gem smile

• Posted

Really i thought that was either caused by alcohol or gallstones?
    • Posted

Yeah so did I, apparently because I admitted to drinking in my 20's that means it could be chronic pancreatitis. Although I only drank small amounts and not every weekend and I only drank when I was 21 and again when I was 24 ( i can be that specific as I was in a long term relationship and a couch potato). I had read that it takes 5 years of solid drinking to cause CP. I have never ever had acute pancreatitis! I'm lost! Lol!

• Posted

Hmmmm thats doesn't sound right! Ask for a test of the functions of your gallbladder a hida scan i think its called! I mean who doesn't drink in their twenties!!!???
    • Posted

I know! I feel like I've been labelled and it doesn't matter what symptoms I show they aren't wanting to listen. My appointment with the gastro is at the end of April so gotta wait sad I am gonna ask about a Hida scan. Hopefully I can prove them wrong!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.