Could this be a mild heroes outbreak?

Posted , 2 users are following.

i dont know what this is. but i dont think it could be anything else but herpes. i was beating off one day and when i was doing it noticed each stroke felt like there was an itch. but when i stoped the itch stoped. but later that night in the shower i saw this red spot. it didnt hurt but it was there and then in the morning it was all heald up and 2 days later the scab and everything was gone. i didnt have any other symptoms. they came and went in about 3 days. but i have never had a herpes outbreak before so if this was the initial one it came and went really fast with the most mild symptoms ive ever read about. please help i am so scared imageimageimage

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

i dont think its herpes might just have been irritated skin from masturbating always use a water based lubricant as it dosnt irritate the skin

• Posted

thats what i thought to but i was searching around online and i read it could appear as a single sore and it was also about 12 days after un protected sex. the only thing i dont understand is why it went away so fast

• Posted

if its herpes it will keep recurring i wouldnt worry about those tbh they just look like irritation of some kind

• Posted

but i mean what irritation causes a pimple like this that scabs over?

• Posted

friction from masturbating could cause it use a water based lubricant

• Posted

looks like the skins been rubbed off

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.