Could this be a trapped nerve?

Posted , 2 users are following.

3 weeks ago I developed a twitch in my lower left eyelid. About a week later this progressed to also my right eyelid and I've had twitching in my left arm. I've taken some vitamins to see if it would help and have tried to get more sleep, I've also cut out coffee completely. My back has been at me about a week and a half. Like knots in my upper back on both sides of my shoulder blades. I'm thinking could be be a nerve or something. I also have pressure across my nose and just under my eyes too. Anyone else experience anything like this before? The eyelid twitching only really happens if I'm moving around or coughing or sneezing etc .

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

hello martin,

ive been trying to figure out my situation as well, i also have the burning and tingling all over my body as well. ive gotten test done and im stumped to know exactly what it really is, anyways are to taking any supplements or any medications as of now??

thx, John

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.