could this be a uti

Posted , 3 users are following.

for the past week and a half I have had a strange feeling in my pelvic area..it started off with what felt like stinging in my pelvic area..when I go to the wee it doesnt hurt at all but I do feel uncomfortable after like a slight burning sensation and also these weird sensations (like when you have an orgasm) I also have some stabbing pains in my sides and back..what could this be?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

You can buy over the counter test at your pharmacy that you pee on to see if they turn a color indicated you are likely to have uti. Also try dmasnose powder in water which you can get from the health food store to try to clear the infection and prevent them if you do have one.
  • Posted

Hi Melanie,

Forgive me for being blunt but if you've had these pains for about 10 days now don't you think you should get checked out by a doctor or nurse rather than asking a forum?  This is a great place to get advice on how to manage various symptoms etc but it's no substitute for medical advice in a situation like yours!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.