Could this be a yeast infection or BV? What does it look like?

Posted , 14 users are following.

I'm feeling a little itchy in my vaginal region and there is what appears to be white/yellow clumps inside my vaginal canal. Should I be super concerned? image

2 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Edited

Any smell? yellow typically indicates an STI

• Edited

no smell as far as i can tell just super itchy and contantly leaking a watery but clumpy light yellow/white discharge

• Posted

mind you I don't have a good sense of smell

• Posted

Yellow typically indicates sti or something wrong. best to go get checked to be safe!

• Edited

sorry, this is an old post. I deleted my comment

• Edited

hello

i joined just to ask you so please replay

did you found what is it ?

I'm having the same problem yesterday i notice it what is that ! is it yeast infection ?

• Edited

hey im having this problem also did you manage to find out what it was xx

• Edited

hey Girlies , i found out that it was actually a yeast infection.

constentine duo can help relive the infection xxx

• Posted

im having the same thing can somebody help me clear it up... is it yeast or should i be worried??

• Posted

hi I've been having the same issue been given some medicines for yeast infection

• Posted

Hi, it's best to see your OB, I also had the same symptoms and my doctor said it was BV and trich.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.