Could this be candidiasis?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I just saw this yesterday when I was having a shower. It doesn't hurt, it's not itchy. I think it might be male candidiasis because I don't have a very good penis hygiene. What do you think? image

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

yeast is often quite itchy and sometimes the skin can come away and leave sore red inflamed area id go see ur doctor for a proper diagnosis

• Posted

clotrimazole or canesten thrush creams are the best ones to try

• Posted

I bought canesten and already applied it, will be reporting back in a few days. Hopefully it disappears

• Posted

brilliant be patient it dosnt work straight away it can take a few days before u notice a difference and if no difference at all then visit the doctor

• Posted

Quick update: after a week, my penis seems to be quite normal now. It's back to its normal pink color, no more red rashes or dots. What I think may have happened is I was having unprotected sex with a woman with a quite acidic vaginal pH, and she tends to discharge a lot of fluid during sex, so maybe her fluids were actually corroding my penis 😂 image

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.