Could this be fibromyalgia?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Evening, I am fairly new to this but wondered if what i have been suffering with is fibro?

what started with a dull pain under my left armpit and breast has turned into a full body worth of aches and pains. my chest feels achy and very sore to touch but i mainly have discomfort and soreness in my bottom ribs especially my right side. I have also tummy pains and change in bowel habbit. my back is the worst and has not stopped hurting all over for months now. i feel tender to touch and have done the tender spots which you assiociate with fibro and they all hurt. Even the back of my head hurts. putting on a pair if trousers feels sore.

i have had loads of blood work, stool sample and a chest xray which have come back normal. my doctor was waiting for my results but said fibro could be the cause.

does anyone else experience any of these symptoms.

Thamks lucy.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Have you tested for vitamin d deficiency?I know many doctors tend to not check for some nutritional deficiencies which can cause a lot of pain.Also have you check your B12 and thyroid?

• Posted

Have you tested for vitamin d deficiency?I know many doctors tend to not check for some nutritional deficiencies which can cause a lot of pain.Also have you check your B12 and thyroid?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.