Could this be fibromyalgia? Please help if u can, all knowledge appreciated

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello, my symptoms are migraine headaches which occur almost every day and have been for the past 3 years and if i don't have a migraine i will have a constant headache. my gp prescribed migraine prevention medication and i have not been able to find one that works perfectly for me, ive been to a neurologists and they have prescribed migraine prevention medication and my migraine and headaches still occur, the neurologist even said its strange and in unlucky because usually people with migraine respond to their medication or try other medications and it works ok for them.

next symptoms is twitching and muscle spasms my face, arms legs, feet twitch frequently. At first i thought it was something to do with my headaches but it occurs outside of headache days. I also get pins and needles in my face, arms, hands, legs and feet and i experience muscle numbness in these places also.

Additionally i feel pain in my neck frequently like a burning pain and when i lie down on my back a lower back pain.

I also experience IBS symtoms such as constipation, stomach ache, acid reflux and bloating. My gp done done a test to check if its coeliac or any other disease and it came back negative.

i have had undiagnosed anxiety symptoms for 5 years, sometimes leaving me sweaty, shaking and heart beating really fast. furthermore ive had trouble falling asleep for 5 years and when i wake up i feel like i havent even slept and im just so tired throughout the day.

my blood test came back normal except for my iron which i have been treating for 2 months mow and no improvement in my symptoms and my mri scan came back normal. but im still experiencing all these symptoms. any help would be much appreciated, can this be fibromyalgia? thanks 😃

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.