Could this be herpes? Help, i'm freaking out :(

Posted , 5 users are following.

hi im a 23 year old female, this week ive done a lot of physical exercise and i started feeling vaginal dryness and irritation, which isnt weird for me (i usually get those symptoms when im on my period or wear tight clothes, which i have been doing a lot this week). but today i checked and i saw there was a little bump in my inner labia minora, it hurts when i touch it and i feel irritation when i walk and wear tight clothes. im freaking out about this. the last time i had sex was a little over a month ago. what does it look like? image image

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

doc said it isn't std related, just a swollen gland caused by tight clothes and friction. he prescribed me some cream to put on the bump for 10 days. he noticed i was still nervous and asked if i would be a little less worried if he made me take some std tests, i said yes and he gave me a list of 4 common std tests to get done (herpes, hiv, hepatitis c, syfilis). i get the herpes and hiv results this friday, i hope the doc was right!

• Edited

Hi there, I had the same thing! I also freaked out! I went to the doctor who said it's from tight clothes / exercise. What cream did your doctor recommend?

• Posted

One question, I have something almost the same as what you had in the photo, but when I touched it and squeezed it, it came out like water, but there was no blood or sores. Soo it hurt when I touched it. Did it also come out like water when you squeezed it? Please I hope you answer I'm scared

• Posted

your bump looks similar to mine. i went to the doctor and he told me it looked normal. i havent taken a test yet. But im wishing you luck!

• Posted

wishing you luck as well! i got the results back from the hiv and herpes tests, they were both negative! i get the results for the hepatitis c and syphilis tests on wednesday, i'll keep you updated!

• Edited

oh thats great news! i just had my tests ordered so im hoping im as lucky as you !

• Posted

i just got my results back today and it was negative too! happy dance

• Posted

almost look like it could be hpv..

• Posted

look like it could be hpv. did you get tested for that?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.