Could this be herpies????

Posted , 5 users are following.

Help!!!! I'm so worried

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Go get this swabbed ASAP. It does look like herpes but none of us are doctors, you won’t know for sure. Better do it before it starts healing up more. Have you had any other symptoms?
  • Posted

I completley agree with kela. It does look like Herpes. You need it get it swabbed within the first 2-3 days of the outbreak ideally to confirm the diagnosis. After this time you can get false negatives from the swab.
  • Posted

If these are itchy and painful so unfortunately it is 100% herpes. 

Get swabbed ASAP and start antiviral to cut the outbreak short

Dont try to pop any to avoid scars. 

• Posted

This is a nightmare. I've never had any other symptoms or itching. It only hurts a little bit. The picture actually makes it look worse than it does in real life.

• Posted

Crazy cause I never had any of the regular symptoms like that either. Never any itching or anything as such. Just a bit painful. I know it feels like a nightmare but do your research. If you can’t get to the doctor right now try to pick up something called l-lysine, a lot of people use it to shorten and prevent outbreaks. This is the worst of it though, just make sure you get it swabbed and confirmed. 
    • Posted

I know it may look worse in pic. But we all here well oriented about how herpes blisters figure. Actually it looks mostly to be herpes blisters. 
  • Posted

I agree with the other comments. It definitely looks like herpes so u need to go get swabbed.
  • Posted

No matter what it is, pray about it. I use to have herpes. This is what happened. I shaved and it got super infected everywhere. Like gross. I thought it was just a rash but I guess I activated my “first herpes outbreak” so my mom called me in for an appointment. Without hesitation she said it was herpes and gave me bills and ointment. Said it would take 5 days. I tell my family and they tell me it’s not the end of thr world and god will take it away and I will find a man. I was hurt and I could see it in my family. I get prayed on and I feel this warm feeling of just love and these people telling me god is healing me. Trust me at first I was skeptical. But I believed it and started crying and continued opening up my heart to him. Next day, I wake up.. they are all gone and I can pee and shower. My dr calls and says that’s what it was.. I told her I can’t accept the news. Take a new test and she did. All came back negative. been taking a test every month. It’s not the end of the world, breathe. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.