Could this be HPV ?! Please HELP!! ***GRAPHIC CONTENT***

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have this white stuff around my vaginal opening and I find it very disturbing. It doesn't itch or anything but I find it very disturbing. I can't go to the gynecologist right now because of Corona. Please help. sorry for the graphic images.imageimage

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Hard to sure...because its too white...have u try to rub the white stuff off?....

• Posted

Dear nhla,

I'm assuming you're sexually active and this problem has developed only recently?

If that's the case I think your pictures show genital warts, which is a sexually transmitted infection caused by HPV.

Warts are very common and can be easily treated at home. But you'll need to get to a sexual health clinic to get the prescription (usually podophyllotoxin) and be properly instructed on how to self-medicate.

Even without treatment, HPV infection is not a life-long scourge. Most people clear the infection, even without treatment after 18 mths-2 years.

Rgds,

Adhari.

• Posted

do NOT use yeast infection treatment if you are not diagnosed with yeast. It could be cytolitic vaginosis. I had it and it turned my skin white it wouldnt come off them it eventually peeled off. yeast infection creams make this condition worse!

• Posted

Did you find out what it is? I have something similar and i don't know what it is.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.