could this be ms?

Posted , 1 user is following.

hello everyone!

i'm 17. i started having issues with incontinence quite a while ago. i don't have issues with making it on time, but with urine leaking all the time. i usually don't feel it leak, i only find out about it when i go to the bathroom. i did blood tests, urine tests, went to see a nephrologist and everything was normal. i was sent for urodynamics, but the doctor hasn't called me back for about 2 months and i'm starting to think i won't do that test any time soon. my symptoms besides the incontinence are feet being cold all the time and pulsating, my hands only being cold to the point it hurts. some time ago i experienced unexplained shoulder/armpit/arm pain that none of the doctors i went to couldn't find a cause of. it lasted for months but it miraculously stopped one day and i'm still wondering why it all happened.

i also experience lower back pain especially after walking. a few weeks ago i started feeling severely tired that i'm starting to go to bed at 8-9 pm. i have trouble staying concentrated and feel detached and plugged off most of the time, but that might not have to do anything with this. i also experienced severe dizziness for 5 days straight when i couldn't walk without feeling drowsy, unstable and uncoordinated. it stopped, but i still feel dizziness occasionally when i lay in my bed or close my eyes or when i get up (i have low blood pressure).

could this be ms in progress? i'm kinda scared because i've been doing tests for my urinary system while i think it might be something else. my doctor told me to do an xray of my back, but that's not happening any time soon as i was told to do it after the urodynamics test, but the doctor obviously isn't going to call me back for a while.

has anyone felt this? the fact that i don't know what's wrong with me scares me more than the fact that it could be ms.

i hope someone answers me because anything at this point could make me feel at ease at least a little bit. thank you 😃

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.