could this be multiple serlious? ?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm a 40 yr old female with some old sytoms I just learned to live with over the years without telling my dr,due to sounding like a crazy lady,such as body jersey and internal vibration of my body,and so my vision has gotten so it goes blurry alot.my memory is terrible.But I'm starting to have new sytoms such and loss vibration inside my head and loud ringing in ears also pain behind my eyes,numb face,lips.and my legs hurt and something don't wanna work,and loss dizzy upon standing.my eyes feel like they keep moving even after I close them to rest.i went to the er and had blood work and a catscan all came back good.I made a dr.appt.with my f.p.but can't get in for couple wks.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Not sure about your symptoms... mine were very very similar....Mine was a combo of having to get off ALL GRAINS.... , all dairy.... all sugar.... ALL caffeine. A must. At this point aside from Glyphosate ridden produce ( look up Dirty dozen)As I swear they too are culprits of nervous symptom disorders.... and remember, grain fed beef is still grains... needed to

Go to Grass fed beef only... of course, no hormones etc in meats...

• Posted

Hi Bridget ms is a very hard disease to get a definitive diagnosis.  You need to have an MRI of your brain to see if there is any plaque there.  The other is a spinal tap to test the fluid.  It has so many symptoms that can wax and wane.  Hopefully it's not ms.  Linda

• Posted

Was your blood pressure normal?

Was your glucose level normal?

• Posted

What does normal blood pressure and normal glucose have to do with MS?

I have had a brain scan and nothing showed up.  I have back issues which I am told is severe Degenerative Discs, now having issues walking, vibrations in my pelvis and have no idea who to go to know feel like I have tried everything and now on pain meds daily because that is my only option,  when I search my symptoms MS comes up a lot so I was wondering about it also.

• Posted

As I read your intro piece, I was concentrating on your symptoms. Before moving on to a dreaded disease such as multiple sclerosis, one should rule out the more obvious possibilities.

I didn't write that your blood pressure and glucose levels were normal...I wrote, Was your blood pressure normal? Was your glucose level normal?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.