could this be penis cancer

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello i am concern i might have penis cancer. before my head change to this color i had a  peeling skin rash for very long time that never hurt it would always peel after a shower.  the peeling stop but  the color changed to this and there also a smelly oder. i am worry becasue i lost 27 pound never feel hungry and they have done a ct scan of my abdomen  noting was found also a  upper endoscopy and that was clear . doctor cant find what causing this problem. i ask the doctor about could this be penis cancer and i was told that penis cancer very rare, i am concern they might be missing this area ,

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Anyone think this look like cancer 
  • Posted

Does this look like something bad ?
  • Posted

My penis looks exactly same like yours. But i don't think it's penis cancer. I guess you are asking about the red dots and shiny glans. When was your last sexual contact?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.