Could this be tonsillitis ?

Posted , 2 users are following.

8 months ago i started suffering from sore throat on and off i do have allergies and sinus but always take my medication for it they never bother my throat before i went to my doctor telling him about my throat he said my tonsil look fine because it was nothing on top of it but i think they are inflamated but he said is fine 😕 he said everything look fine but i asked him to look on my throat he did he said it was sinus on my throat 😕 but i was not happy with that i went to another doctor got the culture test done and came back negative for bacteria infection or any type of infection so i was even more confused ? why my throat still hurting on and off if everything is fine 😕 ? i started taking pill for acid reflux for long time still having throat problems 😕 i keep going back to my doctor he did a throat ultrasound that show the glands are bigger size but it dont show nothing danguerous like tumor or anything just bigger in the size ? can the glands be causing me this a months sore throat i got all type of test done took every single medicine natural and no natural and still 😕 i m scared now it been a months 😕 my ear also hurt with the top of my throat and glands this everyday i m so depressed i m even taking multivitamins but still i take good care of my body 😕 i just made another appoitment to my new doctor because i cant live like this 😕 everyday when i swallow pain in my ear on top of my throat and glands on and off go away one week and come back 😕 i m scared of the worse please share anything

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I am in same pain for 17 months..Sore throat ,white tongue....

• Posted

I think it's hiv but test shows negative .I do have thrush and sore throat...many countless symptoms.Doctor is unable to diagnose it yet

• Posted

oh 😕 so sad same here i will just keep going until they find out what it is

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.