Could this be vb? Or yeast infection? Or what? Please help!

Posted , 4 users are following.

first time post but very scared!

have had weird thick discharge this morning (first time ever seen anything like this) will include photos.

has anyone ever had anything similar to this? I had 2 yeast infections last year but have been scaring myself this morning googling and keep seeing things saying it could be an sti but I have been in a relationship for a year so don't think it could be that. Discharge doesn't have particularly strong smell.

Please please help! image

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

yes it is most likely an yeast infection..

are experiencing any itching or soreness?

• Posted

how long ago have you been experiencing this discharge?

• Posted

just once this morning, normally is not lumpy, a little thick and clear/white in colour

• Posted

It could be nothing serious it cant be infection because that comes with bumps and growth. It might be just your vagina "cleaning the system" If it happens frequently then i do not think its anything serious.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.