Could this be wart? Help

Posted , 3 users are following.

i dont remeber seeing this until around May. i went to my gyno in feburary 26 and he said my insides looked fine. i notice this around may11 or before. it doesnt hurt, doesnt really itch, only sometimes. It just there. it bothers me not knowing what this is. HPV?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Looks like skin tags or warts

• Posted

i hope it a tag but i will go to my gyno once their off is open.

if it a wart, what do i do? im 20, diabetic, im not itchy or anything, only sometimes. can i still have sex or no?

• Edited

Skin tags may do appear when youre diabetic, but hopefully yours are not warts, since you know your partner dont have it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.