Covid 19

Posted , 4 users are following.

my partner & i came on holiday saturday 21/3/20 for 2 weeks we have coronavirus symptoms & been asked to leave. the holiday rental we are in. how do we stand, my partner also has copd

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

On 23 March 2020 the Government directed that all “non-essential premises” must close with immediate effect. Is there any reason you cannot go home?

• Edited

Why did you and so look many others like you even go on holiday when you knew how the situation was. You put your need for a holiday before your need to stay alive basically and all we hear is cases of people bleating of either people like you or people now stuck somewhere and can't get home although ample time has gone by to have either got out of any situation or simply not put yourselves in it in the first place...you made your bed I'm afraid and because of your selfish need I just hope it isn't a hospital one!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.