Covid Medicines and Initial Stage of Pregnancy

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi,

I am planning to conceive from 15th April and few days back, my husband turned out to be Covid positive. As a precaution, when I was showing mild covid symptoms I took few of the medicines suggested to my husband which includes-

supradyn

Meftal 500

I took 3 doses of both the medicines and while doing some research I found that both tablets are not suggested for the pregnant women. Now I am not sure if I'm pregnant or not, waiting for the blood tests but I'm teriffied with the fact that both tablets may cause some sort of abnormalities in the child.

Kindly help, as due to Covid situation, doctors are not responding properly.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.