Covid mono

Posted , 5 users are following.

does it makes sense that covid has reactivated mono symptoms like tremors twitching and stomach issues?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Yes, I have had these symptoms for awhile now following mono/covid.

• Posted

what stomach problems have you guys been experiencing? stomach issues are my biggest issue right now!

• Posted

ive been just feeling some pain in stomach and sometimes i feel like i have acid which makes it worser

• Posted

I am not opposed to the theory that covid can cause Epstein-barr virus reactivation. I haven't been the same since covid in October of 2020. I too have wrote my own blog on here about my journey and thoughts.

It's Incredibly hard to get doctors to agree with covid-EBV reactivation, I've tried several times. I'm not sure what is more frustrating, the symptoms or being ignored. Hopefully with time, there will be light at the end of the tunnel.

Have you given thought to clinical trials? That's the direction I'm headed.

Best wishes!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.