Covid Shot with a Side of Effects

Posted , 1 user is following.

I received 1st shot all was fine until almost time for my second started having dizzy spells. Mentioned to the vaccine administrator, while waiting to get my 2nd vaccine; they asked me to lay down for it in case I collapsed.

Booked a vacation for Mexico for Jan 2022, thought I better get my booster, I don't want any complications while away. As it turns out we decided to postpone our trip due to the rise in cases. I have now started noticing my hands trembling more, now I feel confident in saying it is definitely from the vaccine. I've been hiding it from family and friends. I just come clean with my hubby about it. His response: "PLEASE DO NOT GET A 4TH SHOT!!!"

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.