Covid Vaccination pass card-registered with GP but vaccination not recorded-What is going on?

Posted , 1 user is following.

hello

I can not think where else to make contact and get some sort of clear response. It appears to be a catch 22 situation. I was double vaccinated with Pfizer in NZ . I have the card from NZ and a letter from NZ government. I have been trying to get it recorded on my health record with my UK GP. I returned to UK in June after being stranded in NZ due to COVID having had vaxs in May.

I have used 119 and also the UK website to get a COVID Pass letter saying I have been doubly vaccinated. Both say there is no record and my GP needs to be given code 3006. However, I gave full details of the Pfizer vaccination with date , time , batch number etc. in July. The surgery says it recorded it. I have pursued this to the situation where they will not speak to me about it. I am too worried to keep on at them as they don't seem to know and have said it has been put on my record. I have checked on my patient access record only the first vaccination is recorded. The surgery said both were.

I do think it is the 'NHS' App that is the stumbling point and not the GP surgery and it is a national issue maybe but who can I contact who can get this sorted for people like me? Any suggestions?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.