Covid vaccinations and outcomes

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi all! Haven't been on this sight for about 4 years. I've been well until last fall. I fought against the Covid vaccine until I thought I couldn't travel so my husband and I broke done and took the Pfizer vaccine, 2 shots 3 weeks apart. i have had 2 flu shots and was ill after each one. Doctors said it wasn't from the shots and didn't believe me. Sixty years ago I underwent the small pox vaccine 3 times all to no effect. my family doctor had to write the school district explaining my situation and drop the mandated outcome.

When i got the second Covid vaccine i was very ill. 103 temp for 4 days and 5 more days keeping it under 102. During that time my heart rate averaged 90-95 beats per minute. i felt I was going to have a heart attack. I was born with a heart murmur and am currently on Lisinopril for hypertension. My doctors were at a loss until my PCP said my T cells put up a mighty battle against the vaccine and believed my history of being an RH survivor and has waived any boosters for me.

i am normally very healthy and my immune system does its job, but since the vaccines my immune system has not been able to fight off even a cold and my blood pressure is now very difficult to manage even with medication.

The medical community treats us like we are nuts when we tell them what we need and to proceed with caution when prescribing care. Be VOCAL! Be your own health advocate!

1 like, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.