Cpap Machine

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello i really hope this is allowed I was recently told I had sleep Apena and started using my C-pap machine on Friday I HATE it! I'm going to try to start bettering my life style so I can hopefully come off of it ASAP! I have the mask that goes under your nose cause its really hard for me to have something on mu face. But even it isn't helping i still feel like I'm going to panic even woke up the first night and took the mask off cause I was having a panic attack. I have a hard falling asleep even cried myself to sleep on Saturday night I have to use it for 4 hours every night I am keeping a journal on my experience and plan on showing it to my Dr when i see him in June, Does anyone use one and have any tips for me?

Thanks in Advance

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.