Cracking joints?

Posted , 5 users are following.

has anyone else noticed their joints cracking a lot more often? my doctor refuses to do a test for mono but I'm sure it's what I have. I have noticed my joints cracking a lot more often. just curious if anyone else has noticed the same?

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

I think I had that during the virus Sam, the thing I remember clearly was a number of months down the line when I was so drained and weary, I had an awful few weeks with terrible joint and muscle pain in my limbs especially, with some weird bruising. It really frightened me and was just so grateful that shortly after that things started to improve and I seen a real breakthrough with recovery thanks to God.

I remember reading too that this kind of thing with painful and cracking joints can be a common thing with mono too, just hoping it settles down for you and just look after yourself at this time.

Things will get better Sam, they really will. What you're going through right now is the worst part, coping with the intense phase of the virus and all the worries and seeking doctors for help and explanations - it won't always be this way and things will improve - hang in there.

Craig

• Posted

Thank you Craig. the hardest part is not knowing what's wrong.

• Posted

I know Sam it is awful when you don't know for sure, I just hope that you are able to get an appointment with another doctor and they can get to the bottom of it and do the mono test for you also.

Craig

• Posted

You've definitely done the right thing Sam pushing to get these tests done, hoping so much that the results can be reassuring and put your mind at ease and lead to the right advice / treatment. Let me know how you get on and still thinking about you and keeping you in my prayers.

Craig

• Posted

thank you Craig. should get my results early next week and will let you know 😃

• Posted

hi Sam,

i have a crunching in my knees going on the stairs and a gereral cracking and poping walking around. my dr thinks it could be the start of arthritis which ebv can cause too.

• Posted

I think i have this rn to. I went to the club in August and was drinking and the next week my voice was almost gone and really hoarse like then I got like a cold went took a covid test it was negative then the next day I woke up out of my sleep to a really bad nosebleed and started feeling better but now for like the past two weeks my bones have been cracking shouders, knees toes and every time my alarm goes off iv been turning it off and sleeping for a extra hour or hour and a half for some reason im taking a mono test this week

• Posted

hey man, i know its been a while since you posted your mono symptoms. i was just wondering if you ever found out what you have because i am experiencing cracking joints as one of my symptoms .

thanks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.