Cramping

Posted , 5 users are following.

Has anyone had severe ongoing cramping?  This is typically normal for me a day or two before starting my period but I've had nonstop cramping for weeks.  Is this normal with Peri?  Any comments would be greatly appreciated.  Alieve does take the edge off but 9 pills a day just to make it tolerable is not healthy, I don't think??  Thank you.

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Hi, omg I'm going through the same thing.and started a conversation on this yesterday lol but I too have had cramping /dull aches in lower backfor a couple of days now but I'm at the end of my period ( which has been on and off for a couple of weeks) I too sometimes have cramping before the period but like you it's just going on and on. :-( you're not alone.

Ps I'm 43 and I'm the mini pill cerezette.

May I ask how old you are ?

• Posted

Hi Sharon,

​I am so happy to hear I am not alone.  I am going nutty!  I am 51.

• Posted

Hi,

?I found the conversation and have read the comments, thank you.  So helpful to know I'm not alone.  Very depressing when I read some of these symptoms last years....not sure how ppl are able to tolerate this for so long.  Thank you and try to make it a great day!

• Posted

I so agree with you...   I have no idea how woman can tolerate this for years and years.. I have read symptoms can last between 2-10 years.  Im only going into a year in July and cant wait for this to all be over.  I really wish that doctors and people who have no clue would get one...  
    • Posted

Thank you for your comments. It does provide some comfort in knowing we aren't alone but it still makes me batty. Lol. Make it a great day!

• Posted

Also it may be worth having a read of my replies from yesterday. May help x
    • Posted

Hi Sharon,

​How do I find your replies or discussion from yesterday?

• Posted

Hi,

Glad you found the comments from yesterday and glad it helped. Definitely not alone and aren't we all a little nutty haha I think it helps!

Enjoy your day too.

S.

• Posted

Hi, I get cramp when I wake up muscle kind one at the bottom of my feet and I have to jump out of bed for relieve it's horrible or maybe sitting down does it too.

• Posted

I have cramping for about two weeks before my period. It is very disabling xx
  • Posted

You can add me to this list smile  I get it mostly in my calfs and my right one more than my left.  I started to try and take notice of when I get them.  Most times it seems that when I start to get them is when my mood starts to change.  Very weird to me..
    • Posted

I had someone once tell me that drinking pickle juice (small amount) helps with muscle cramps. I've tried it but not completely convinced enough to chug on the pickle jar.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.