Cramping while on the mini pill really scared I could be pregnant

Posted , 1 user is following.

Sorry in advance to the long paragraph just suffer with really bad anxiety and just really need some advice

I've just started taking the mini pill in October during my last period. After 6 days of taking i ended up forgetting to take it, which lead to me missing 6 pills. I had very light bleeding after the 6th missed pill for nearly a week but so light i didn't need a pad or tampon as was only there when i wiped ( is started taking them again as soon as i started bleeding). When i counted back the days i had missed i realised i had unprotected sex after missing 2 or 3 pills. as i have a 28 day cycle i should have been due on yesterday( 16th) I've had slight cramping for 3 days which is normal for me but there not as intense as my normal cramps as i have very heavy periods. so i thought i would have come on but there's no bleeding? I'm worried there might be a chance im pregnant as i like to keep track of my cycle and if i wasnt on the pill the day i had unprotected sex would have been the first day of my ovulation. ( idk if the pill has a effect as resd you can sometimes ovulate as soon as missing 2 pills)has anyone got any suggestions one what i should do or what could be going on as really anxious.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.