Cramps

Posted , 3 users are following.

For those of you who use tonic,Vintage makes tonic with quinine.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

G'day Dennis.

I once asked if tonic n quinine was a furphy.

You would have to drink several gallons a day. ..but best option is to strictly be guided by your doctor as the quinine is dangerous in its own right.

Still i dont mind drinking my gin at all.

Regards

Mike

Ive been sitting down all day. ..I'm keep soda water nect to the bed. ..and 2 endone.

Good luck..currently my sciatica nerve is burning.

One lady angel love mentioned how do we deal with lovemaking ...well my active days are all over...but I can recommend spooning. When done right the lying down position works best. No more midnight fumbling. ...if you get a T-Rex man you are ooking at honed skill level. Keep on keeping on.

Rrgsrds

Mikr.

• Posted

Isn't this dangerous? I'm at a point I might try it but I'm scared to do so.

• Posted

At my point anything is worth a try. Iunderstand your comcerns but since its on a store shelf and approved by the fda, i think theres a whole lot worse things to take. Go to the store and check label on item.The label say tonic water with quinine but does not say percentage on ingredient disclousure which makes me believe its minute. Im trying it and ill let you know if i make it.
    • Posted

Please do let me know if it helps you. I've got two old friends coming to stay a couple of days and right now I don't feel well enough to show them my southern hospitality.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.