Cramps in feet

Posted , 3 users are following.

what makes your feet cramp all the time and what can you do about it.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Brenda, I don't know what makes them cramp however I can tell you if you live in the states, there is a product that works well for me, it's called Theraworx. Google it or check your local CVS pharmacy. Good luck!

Suzie

• Posted

Two old and tested solutions come to mind:

1. Banana - cramps often indicate low potassium, so eating potassium rich foods like bananas help.
    2. Magnesium supplements - cramps often indicate magnesium deficits, so buy this in powder form ideally bovine extracted and mix with water. Drink a glass before bedtime. You'll sleep better (as magnesium will relax you) and your feet will feel better.

Good luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.