Cramps in feet and shins but possible help

Posted , 1 user is following.

ive been having cramps in my foot for a few months almost everyday and also my shins which was almost unbearable at times. mostly in the evening and night for some reason. ive got a blood test and MRI coming up to see if they can find the cause. Something interesting happened a few weeks ago that i thought id share incase it helps or starts a helpful discussion.

i heard the carnivore diet can have benefits to health and weight loss so my wifi and i tried it starting two weeks ago. we just ate only meat for each meal and had water, multi vitamins and electrolytes to get it the rest needed. No carbs at all.

Since starting the diet ive not had any cramps. its amazing how you can cure your sugar addiction when you are pain free. i still get tingling in the foot and leg like a spasm will start but it never comes on so far. im not sure why this is happening but if you are going through the wars and you can do a simple change to get some short term relief it might help.

i will also update if i get any results from the tests.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.