Crater-like bump in penis head

Posted , 11 users are following.

So I have had this bump since July, it started from a small spot and proceeded to what you can see. My dermatologist said it could be lichen planus and that there are no clinical signs towards anything else. Any help from previous experience would be appreciated imageimage

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Hey Nick, I have several of these I went to doctors several times until i met a doctor today which said it is lichen ninitidus, i had this for 2 months now i was given cream to treat it should go away in 10 days.

• Posted

hey yusuf, i have similar problem and my doctor is not able to recognise it. can you please let me know what kind of medication did you use to treat that?

• Posted

so what was this medication cream called? i think i need some thanks

• Posted

yeh lichen ninidus are small shiny but they can grow bigger. Is it getting better now or you receiving more of these annular marks?

• Posted

has it started to clear, I have somthing that looks simliar, my health check came back clear but its stressing me out.

• Posted

This about the same? For the life of me i can't get an answer and my Dr. said it was normal.....lol, obviously not normal but all blood work and tests are clear.

The head is super wrinkly and as you see i have this lighter raised patches as you can see.

• Posted

i have same issue now as you. what did yours end up being??

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.